The Lopes Residential ID Camp is made for athletes who desire focused training sessions designed to mirror GCU Women's Soccer Division I workouts. While living in the beautifully appointed dorms and using our great facilities, players will get a glimpse into what life is like as an NCAA Soccer player. The Grand Canyon University Women's Soccer staff will direct camp and provide insight into moving your game to the next level.
June 7th - 9th
Lopes Residential ID Camp Start and Finish times:
Friday, June 7th Check-In from 12:00pm-2:00pm
Sunday, June 9th Check-out at 12:00pm
We can shuttle to and from Sky Harbor International Airport only. Please email here with your flight information prior to May 30th in order to make your transportation arrangements. Flights should be made with our Check-In and Check-Out times in mind.
Campers will be staying in our suite-style residence halls. Roommate requests are accepted based on facility availability. All requests need to be sent via email here prior to May 30th.
Items to bring to this summer's Lopes Residential ID Camp
1. Pillow/Blanket/Sheets or Sleeping Bag
2. Toiletries/Sunscreen/Soap/Shampoo & Conditioner/Towel/ 1 roll of toilet paper
3. Any Medications Needed
4. Comfortable Sports Attire/Track Suit/T-shirts & Shorts/Sports Undergarments
5. Soccer gear/cleats/shin guards/soccer socks/running shoes or indoor shoes
6. Bathing Suit/Flip-Flops/ Sun Glasses
7. Any electronics that you may enjoy during down time-We are not responsible for any lost items.
8. A Refillable Water Bottle w/ name on it &Additional Snacks for the weekend
Highly Recommended: powerbars, fruit, other non-perishable healthy snacks
Note: We will be utilizing the GCU swimming pools during camp and all campers must already know how to swim.
Refunds will be given until 30 days prior to camp start date. $50 held as an administrative expense.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Grand Canyon University are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, or number restrictions as specified by each camp.